Venue & Directions
This year’s event will be held at Espace Saint-Martin in the heart of Paris, located at 199bis rue Saint Martin in the 3rd arrondissement.
If you are planning to stay in Paris and want to be close to the venue, there is a list of nearby hotels on the venue’s website.
Note that as pgDay Paris is a single-day event, there are no event rates available for accommodations.
Getting to the Conference
Paris is one of the best cities in the world to get around in. Public transit is varied and frequent, and there is a significant road network leading to the conference venue.
Access by Air
If you are flying into Paris for the event, your best bet is to get to the venue by taxi as public transit involves a number of transfers and changes.
Cost: €50 flat fee from Charles de Gaulle airport, and €35 from Orly airport.
Otherwise, the venue is easily accessible by public transport. Tickets are available at most train stations, or on an individual basis as you get on the bus.
Access by Métro
- Lines 1, 7, 14: get off at stop Châtelet-Les Halles
- Line 3: get off at stop Arts et Métiers or Réaumur Sébastopol
- Line 4: get off at stop Étienne Marcel or Réaumur Sébastopol
- Line 11: get off at stop Rambuteau, take the Saint Lazare exit
Access by Bus
- Lines 29, 38, 47, and 75: get off at stop Grenier Saint-Lazare / Quartier de l’horloge
Access by RER
- Lines A, B, and D: get off at stop Châtelet-Les Halles and take exit 2, Porte de Lescaut
If you need any help figuring out the logistics of getting to and from the conference venue, please do not hesitate to reach out to the conference organizers. We would be happy to help.